A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

gross but effective

Ohk so I dont know how but I practically just shitted out all that crap. lol. Probably from so much food overload. Well i weighed myself and I am 113. So thats means I have 5 days to loose 5 pounds. So if I loose that much that mean sunday night I will weigh 108(: and maybe I'll be able to loose a pound over night so on monday i'll weigh 107 and that will be perfect for starting school(:

But I am still going to do 200 crunches a day or more and run for 30 minutes instead of an hour. Or more. Idk. Depends on how i feel.

either way I will still be burning calories painting at the house all day saturday...and if I sleep over briannas firday, then i will be burning so much running around at her house. They have 10 acres(:

No comments:

Post a Comment