A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 17, 2009

I was thinking...

So what I will do to get my mom off my back is I will take 1 piece of brad and cut that in half and throw a halfaway and put 1 table spoon ofpeanut butter on the half and eat that. Then when I come home from school for dinner I will do the same thing and drink a whole crap load of water and liquids. So I will be only having 1 piece of bread a day technically. So 100 cals a day w/ peanut butter will be about 200 calories a day. So glad I figured that out. And the days my mom isnt here I will use any chance I get to run when she isnt here. So yeah. I am deffinatly going to loose 14 pounds in 2 weeks. That means I will loose 7 pounds per week. Ha. So possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment