A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SUUUUNY(:

It has been so sunny. I have worn shorts to school for the past 2 days. Today I wore these shorts and they were just above finger length and I got a lot of compliments on them(:
But I was walking past my english teacher on the way to first locker break and she was talking to a teacher but looking at me and saying " I think we are going to have an issue with shorts this year ". But I didn't get in trouble at all. Lol. Not even talked to. I got some stares but thats it.

But tomorrow its supposed to be like 60something. So idk whether to wear shorts or not. I probably will just end up wearing jeans again. And shorts sleeves. But I usually never wear short sleeves and jeans. IDK why...it just bothers me.

Oh and i'm sleeping over my cousins next friday. yay(:

No comments:

Post a Comment